THE FILMMAKERS' LEGAL GUIDE is essential reading for indie filmmakers.
The podcast covers:
- Shopping agreements
- Contracts for VR films
- The General Data Protection Regulations
- When is background music in the foreground of your movie and needs clearing?
- Stock footage terms and conditions
- Why 'Good faith' in your agreements is useful in the UK?
- Brett implications
- Short story film rights
- Residual and profit arrangements for the new film platforms
- Collection Account Management Agreements